A Christmas tree!
In the tree, I spy a shark “star,” a skeleton, a sheep from Germany, Ice Batman, Ice BatDracula, and a buffalo. Can you find them?
Let’s talk about the tree:
This is my first year ever having my own Christmas tree and look how cute and tiny it is! I love it already. I hope Cobalt likes it too (he put the skeleton in it afterall). I like to think that the Ice bats are guarding the tree against evil… :D
An artsy picture of the top:
Let’s talk about Potassium:
Whew you guys… trying to finish a PhD is hard work! I apologize so much for being gone but life is just ridiculous. Recently I’ve:
- watched Catching Fire (it was good! I liked it!)
- done 4 16 hour imaging experiments (I start up the microscope and then go home, sleep, and then come in early and turn it off)
- flown to Oklahoma to spend Thanksgiving with Cobalt’s family
- discovered that minus the French Country station (which is hilarious because it played a song called “My horse is dead” in French), Sirius XM radio is not all that exciting
- Made delicious gravy for two different Thanksgiving celebrations
- Probably done more!
Let’s talk about you guys:
How were your Thanksgivings? Are you excited about the holidays? Tell me something about your holiday traditions. What have you been up to?
One thought on “I spy”
Quiet Thanksgiving here..